This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

A bugzilla plugin development for StackHash

Nov 2, 2011 at 2:43 PM

Hi,

I was wondering about development of a bugzilla plugin for stackhash. Is there some guidelines how this works could be performed  and how to integrate the new Stackhash bugzilla  plugin with stackhash services ?

Thanks.

Nov 2, 2011 at 4:10 PM

It should be pretty simple to develop this as a StackHash plugin. See the source code for the existing FogBugz plugin (http://stackhash.codeplex.com/SourceControl/changeset/view/8215#112513) which is part of this project. Use this as a template and change the calls to add/update Bugzilla instead of FogBugz. 

Nov 4, 2011 at 4:06 PM

Thanks. When the new bugzilla plugin is ready , how can I test this plugin with already installed StackHash client ( in case if i don't want to build the entire solutions and create an installer ) ? By just only copying the plugin dll to "C:\ProgramData\StackHash\BugTrackerPlugins" seems not enough. Any instructions?

Nov 4, 2011 at 8:41 PM

The plugin needs to have 'plugin' in the file name. The client should then load it if you copy the DLL to that folder.